Friday, May 22, 2009

PROPHET WILL BE TRIED FOR SABOTAGE

What started out as a half funny side story has become dead serious. The South African High Commission in Mozambique has confirmed that Prophet and his friends will be tried for sabotage and they have lodged a formal appeal to visit Prophet in jail in Tete. It is good that they are in contact with Mrs Ngwato.  

Thank you for all those who have made contact with Mrs Ngwato and we look forward to your support as we prepare to go to Mozambique. We will go to Tete as soon as possible. In the meantime, we should find a way of raising money to help Mrs Ngwato visit her son and get independent legal council.The show of goodwill and solidarity has been powerful.

Please spread the word.  

1 comment:

  1. i would like to thank all of you who have surported me throughout my turbulant time even though it was hard to see what is been done on my behalf. it is overwhelming to see that so much time has been dedicated tosurport me. i will prepare a report about my experience in mozambique and about what i went there to do.
    it has been good and bad, hard and grilling. for if i survive, if i survive amongst the revenous beast, then the power that backs me is greater than powers against me

    Thokoza; Makhosi!!!!

    Prophet
    the servant and a brother

    ReplyDelete